Detalhes do anúncio
Oferta: Finance Senior Accountant (m/f):Freudenberg
Descrição do emprego:
Anúncio de emprego:
Finance Senior Accountant (m/f)» Freudenberg
» Ref: 7400123
» Contabilidade / Finanças
Detalhe da Oferta:Freudenberg Chemical Specialities (FCS), Munich, Germany, is a Business Group of Freudenberg & Co. KG, Germany. FCS comprises five widely independent operating Business Units developing, manufacturing and marketing chemical specialties. The FCS brands Klüber Lubrication, Chem-Trend, OKS, SurTec and Capol are globally present and support customers in optimizing the performance, life span, quality and surface finish of components, equipment, machinery and confectionery in a huge number of industries.
The SSC Senior Accountant Finance will be in charge of providing full accounting services to one or multiple legal entities (sub ledgers, general ledgers as well as financial and tax statements based on IFRS and local GAAP) across Europe.
Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the Catalogue of Internal Controls, the SSC Senior Accountant Finance will be the face to the local Business Partner functions within the retained business. The role holder will also have to support the ramp up of the new Finance and HR SSC Europe in terms of migration projects and driving optimization and standardization.
The businesses encourage an environment of development and improvement, where appropriate.
• To be responsible for keeping the books for one or more legal entities in one or more countries according to IFRS and local GAAP
• To produce a full suite of reconciled financial performance statements, accompanied by supporting schedules and analyses, for each operating legal entity within the scope in accordance with the timetables set by each reporting entity
• To participate in senior management meetings, delivering results and supporting commentary, in a media suitable to the meeting environment
• To ensure that all up-to-date accounting standards are adopted and applied to financial statements, including seeking training where appropriate to ensure skills remain current
• To regularly review statement outputs to ensure that suitability is matched to the needs of the recipient, discussing needs and offering solutions where appropriate
• To provide ad-hoc financial reporting support where appropriate
Qualification of candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or General Business, or Associates degree with 3+ years of experience
• 3+ years of experience using in-depth accounting knowledge with IFRS reporting experience in a global business setting
• 1+ years of track report of being full responsible for General Ledger and Tax accounting at a SSC or BPO
• Successfully supported and driven several Accounting migration and/ or automation or standardization projects in the area of SSC or BPO
• Very good English and German and/or French is a plus
Position Type: Flexible Working
Hours: 40 h a week
Location: Finance and HR SSC Europe office site, Matosinhos, Portugal
Do you want to embrace a new challenge?
Please send us your CV to: *** Candidatura Online ***
Mais Ofertas de Emprego Semelhantes: